Majority of the Amrita Vidyalayams across India follow the CBSE pattern. 34 of them are affiliated to CBSE out of which 27 are senior secondary schools upto plus two level. The Amrita Vidyalayam at Kollam, Kerala is affiliated to ICSE.
All of our CBSE schools follow the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) prescribed by the board. The school environment is made stress free. Co-curricular activities are an essential part of the curriculum. All the staff members are given in-service training.
All Amrita Vidyalayams have maintained 100 percent pass rate for the Board exams. M.A. Math supports brilliant students who are economically poor.
1. First Language: English
2. Second Language
3. Third Language (Only up to Std VIII)
6. Social Science
7. Work Experience: Computer Science
8. Art Education: Drawing /Painting / Vocal Music / Instrumental Music / Martial Arts / Dance / Theatrics
9. Physical & Health Education
10. Environmental Education
11. Life Skills EducationThe learning areas for senior secondary curriculum include:
1. Language: English
2. Science Group
3. Commerce Group
4. General Studies
5. Work Experience
6. Physical & Health Education
7. Environmental Education